Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat has been on antibiotics for some time they said for

Customer Question

My cat has been on antibiotics for some time they said for an inner ear infection but she has no control of her neck . it just swings back and forth and its been long for a long time
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Sugar and 11 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sugar?
Customer: No she just stopped eating and started to get worse I am saying this because of her neck problems
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs?

How long has she been on the antibiotics?

What tests have been done?

Does he have a head tilt or circle in one direction?

Does she appear to have rapid eye movement (usually one direction fast/then slowly back the other way)?