Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

My kitty is 15 and has vision problems. Two days ago she

Customer Question

My kitty is 15 and has vision problems. Two days ago she fell off a high bedroom cabinet. Tonight she is having a problem with one leg. Could there be a delayed reaction with breaking a leg. I am very scared. Can you connect with me. erica
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 7 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about your cat's situation. Which leg is she having a problem with? Is she still able to get up and move around? Is she still eating and drinking?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Her right back leg. It seems to be going out to the right. Please call.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 7 days ago.

I'm not set up to field a call at this time. If it is ok, I can continue by these means? Is she moving that back right and it just seems to slide out from under her at times? Is she dragging it?