Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I rescued a cat 3 days ago took him to vet and shaved him at

Customer Question

I rescued a cat 3 days ago took him to vet and shaved him at same day he have mi in ear and very weak at the same day he start vomiting and diarrhea and refused to eat until next day he start eating but haven't pooped for 2 days now but he is drinking and eating fine i booked appointment to vet tomorrow but im still concerned oh the vomiting and diarrhea stopped at the first day
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?
Customer: Before he was in street so maybe but after i visit the vet in giving him wet food twice a day and kitten biscuits to keep he is very thin about 2.6
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?
Customer: He is 2 years old with bad teeth
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Welsh replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I am Dr Welsh and I am happy to help with your questions today. I am sorry that your kitty isn't feeling well. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. I have just a few additional questions for you so that I can make the best recommendation.

just to be clear, he is eating and drinking now and no vomiting and diarrhea, correct?

is he using the litterbox for urination?

how is he acting now?