Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat (rag doll) is a year old now, he's always had a

Customer Question

my cat (rag doll) is a year old now, he's always had a voracious appetite
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your cat?
Customer: however, the past 2 days has showed very little interest n food but is not legargic
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: he is NOT legargic
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: did not poop last night
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 12 days ago.

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Expert:  Terri replied 12 days ago.

He may be constipated. Give him one to two ounces of wam whole milk right away. It is a natural laxative that should produce stool within two hours.

Pick up all dry food. Offer tuna water drained from the can into a dish. If he laps it up offer some tuna.

Try baby food chicken with no onion powder. canned cat food like fancy feast or Friskies.

Please let me know how he is doing .

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Expert:  Terri replied 10 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?