Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

We have two female cats that are approximately 11 months

Customer Question

We have two female cats that are approximately 11 months old. They are both from the same litter. For some reason our black cat (Nicky) has short sleek hair and is small frame and the gray (Libby) has long hair and is fluffy and weighs at least half again what our black cat weighs. They have both been healthy happy and active (Nicky a little more active than Libby). They are also both indoor only cats. About four months ago, they both developed a cough (Libby, a little more coughing than Nicky). We thought they may have had fur-balls, but they don't ever cough anything up. For some reason they are both very shy and nervous, so we are hesitant to traumatize them by taking them in to be seen at the vet here. However, we described the symptoms to someone there and asked them what to do and they sold us some medicine for fur-balls which was no help and also almost impossible to get into them with the syringe that they gave us. Also, for your information, they had their shots in January and were in to the vet here to be spayed and declawed (front paws only) in February. I looked online and there seems to be many possible things that could cause this. Where it started quickly with them both at the same time and is such an unproductive cough I wonder what you might think.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Cats have coughing problems all the time but it is worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Twins - NICKY has short sleek black hair and is small frame and her sister LIBBY, is gray and has long hair and is fluffy.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Twins?
Customer: Why no response!?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jeffrey Evans replied 1 month ago.

Hi This Is Dr. Evans, How are you today? Do you have some time to chat?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
But first, what have I been charged so far and what will I need to add to get an answer?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Does it cost more to talk on the phone?

It looks like after our conversation now, it is $11... and an additional fee should you choose to chat on the phone!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What if I just want all of my money back at this point?

I believe you could contact customer support if you'd like!

I am a contracted veterinarian chatting to you from my home, here to answer any of your questions. They deal with the money. Let me know if you'd like to continue!