Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

He shows all the synthomps of uti. I've been watching him

Customer Question

he shows all the synthomps of uti. I've been watching him for the last 2 hours. multiple times going to the box. dripping there and licking himself after each time. He also peed in a corner of the kitchen, few drops
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: chuchu, aprox 6 years old I've amoxillin, 250 mg and 500 mg, in capsules I'm wondering if I can share it with him
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about I've?
Customer: I'm sorry I dont understand the question
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It has been half an hour since I asked and paid and no answer yet, how long should it take, since the green banner states often in 10 minutes"? I need an answer now not in 24 hours. My cat can be dead by then and I'm using your services because I cannot afford an emergency vet. If you cannot help, just say it, fine, I will see what do I do then, but don't play with the needs of those who like me apy for your service.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Unfortunately, overnights don't always have a lot of people working them. For that reason, there is often a delay on overnight questions, I'm sorry this happened to you. I have submitted the offer for a phone call, if you wish, or we can proceed online.

Are you seeing blood in the urine?
Is Chuchu still eating and drinking well?
Any vomiting?