Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

She is, she came to me pregnant several months ago, when I

Customer Question

She is young, she came to me pregnant several months ago, when I realized it had her spayed, For the past 2 months shes been running playing. Last night I noticed she wasnt waiting for me, wouldnt really wake up and open her eyes. have been watching her. I did watch her pee this am. I have been giving her water thru a dropper but she hardly moves and is wanting to hide. I can't imagine what it is. I am on a fixed income and cant afford to take her to vet. What do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: P
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about P?
Customer: sorry its Peaches. She seems to move slow is not purring. She was absolutely fine until I saw her late last night. SHe hasn't been out and non of my other cats are ill. I have her separated. she likes my room and has been in there since before I even noticed it last night. Please help and thank you!!
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Also she may have lost weight suddenly not sneezing or weepy eyes, she acts like her muscles may hurt?
Expert:  Terri replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry Peaches is not feeling well.

What and when did she eat last?
What color are her gums?

Where does she seem to hurt?