Cher, Pet Caregiver 40+yrs
Experience:  Specialist in Pet Healthcare and Behavior

I am in the hospital and my cat is in harms way. Is there

Customer Question

I am in the hospital and my cat is in harms way. Is there any place that will cat my cat and treat her medically, and love her. I do not have much money. As a matter of fact I only have $50.00.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Evelyn, I'm so sorry to hear you're in the hospital and are worried about where your cat is, at this time.

Is there any friend, neighbor, relative you can call, to pick up your cat and bring her to an ER vet, if she needs medical attention?

If not (to the above) you can call all cat rescue organizations in your area, the ASPCA, Humane Society (if they are no-kill shelters) and ask for help. You can call your city's Animal Control and see if they can help you (make sure they are no-kill, also). It doesn't make it any easier because it's a weekend. Call your vet, if they have emergency hours and ask them for help and/or call you several ER vet centers in your area and ask for their help.

Those are the suggestions I can give you for now, and I hope you're able to get your cat out of harm's way and you will also be well!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,