Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

Ornlike growths on his forehead, egore age 11 acting and

Customer Question

ornlike growths on his forehead
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: egore age 11 acting and eating normally
JA: How old is egore?
Customer: 11
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about egore?
Customer: no
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

Can you upload a photo(s) of these hornlike growths to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

Cutaneous horns do occur in cats. They're described as a circumscribed, conical or cylindrical mass of keratin (a structural protein) that may originate from underlying actinic keratosis (early squamous cell carcinoma), papilloma, or a dilated pore. They can be several millimeters in diameter and up to 2 cm in length.