Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

12 year old male fixed has brother here also who is fine.

Customer Question

12 year old male fixed has brother here also who is fine. cat in question has been listless and layed out on bathroom floor for two days can not seem to or want to stand tried to stand him up does not seem to be in pain and very little noise opens eyes and lifts head when petted or scratched. if he is on way out anything i can do to make him more comfortable or even help the process?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this happened all of the sudden cat is not overweight and is usually sociable except lat day this started last nite. ate drank layed down vomited then walked away vomited a little more and layed down in it and has been out of it since last nite
Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Gary. I've been practicing veterinary medicine since 2007. I look forward to helping with your questions/ concerns.

Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 1 month ago.

Has he urinated in the last 2 days?