Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My female cat (13yrs.old) started pooping at the front door

Customer Question

My female cat (13yrs.old) started pooping at the front door for at least two months now but twice it had red blood in it. She always went in the litter but now i'm worried about the blood she's passing, can you tell me what's wrong?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn Sassy is having problems with her bowel movement. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she strictly indoors?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Does he have diarrhea?

4- Any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You are asking for a payment which in the end if I have to take my cat to a vet where I live it's very expensive so to make a payment to you and also start a free trial, I can't afford all this. Thank-you anyways.

Friend, if you have questions about cost you will need to direct them to customer service. I only deal with veterinary questions, I am sorry.