Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.

Please help.. gave my 9 Lb cat 2* dose of pet eze paw paste.

Customer Question

JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Gave her 1" at 11am, and another 1" just now. She is puff.. I think 7years. No other health issues
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

Please don't be alarmed. This is an herbal remedy containing three safe plants - chamomile and passion flower plus catnip. Puff should remain as normal as can be. Were you worried that you overdosed her?

I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. Yes ... worried I have od her.... say says one inch for a cat under 10 pounds once a day for larger cats 1 inch 2 times a day she's just about 9 pounds
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry that's what the product info says
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm about an hour from a vet... she will be OK?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I understand. Please note that dosing of these products is subjective and anecdotal. You won't find any published studies on these ingredients. Yes, she'll remain her normal cute self. Please continue our conversation if you wish.