Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

This is for Terri: Thank you for the info on FTC. That makes

Customer Question

This is for Terri:
Thank you for the info on FTC. That makes the most sense of anything. I have had innumerable UTIs in my lifetime, and know how uncomfortable it can be. I will give her a little cranberry in her water. I'm going to also try the tinfoil. I tried Cat Attract, but she was not attracted to it! :-) When I get this website figured out (am going to try a different server) I'll get back yo you with the results. I can't find a place to rate you, but I've not given up - I WILL find it! Thank you for helping me! I'v attached Lily's picture img2481.jpg
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 1 month ago.

Dear *****

You are more than welcome. It is my pleasure to help sch a wonderful person!

I know what you mean. I,too have had UTI's. I take cranberry pills which do keep it at bay.

Please keep me posted on how she is doing.