Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I recently found a kitten that is about 4 weeks old I have

Customer Question

Hi there my name is ***** ***** I recently found a kitten that is about 4 weeks old I have been giving this kitten goat's milk I got from the store because they were all out of pet milk doing fine I've had in probably about a week but now this has happened 2 times last night I went to pick her up and her body was limp she was breathing heavily so I let her sleep some more better this morning she was wide awake and fully alert now just a few minutes ago she's doing the same thing her body is limp it's like you can't pick your head up Breathing heavily so I just lay her back down again what do you think it is what can I do to help her thank you
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the kitten. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: her name is ***** ***** a tiger kitten but she has light grey spots on all four feet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about socks?
Customer: Noah kitten eat very well and I've been making her go to the bathroom both ways
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Christi Belew replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I'd like to help you and Socks. A few questions to better assess the situation.

1. How often are you feeding?

2. Have you had your vet do any dewormings?

3. Is she having diarrhea?

I wanted to follow up regarding Socks, I did not receive any responses back.