Sarah Snow
Sarah Snow,
Experience:  Veterinarian at The Vet Clinic East

My cat is about 16 years old. He occasionally vomits up

Customer Question

My cat is about 16 years old. He occasionally vomits up hairballs, and some food on occasions. This morning he has begun vomit small amounts of pinkish bile. He has shown no interest in food or water. While attending to him I found parts of a ribbon we had been playing with last night. I am afraid he might have eaten part of it, as he has ingested rubber bands in the past, but has always vomited them up.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Percy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Percy?
Customer: Not that I can think of presently..
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Sarah Snow replied 2 months ago.
Hello my name is***** and I can try to help you with Percy! First a couple of questions: is the ribbon red in color? Do you know when the last time he pooped in the box?
Expert:  Sarah Snow replied 1 month ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Sarah Snow