Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

I have a cat that a gave advantage flea ,and She is having a

Customer Question

I have a cat that a gave advantage flea ,and She is having a shaking ect ( at first we thought it was eyes how we think it's more
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** How long ago was this Advantage flea product placed? Do you know the ingredients in it? Was it for him or was it for dogs? How bad is he shaking? How long ago was the product applied?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok could not read your answer and found this site full of adds,went to the 24 hr office and need my money back now

I'm sorry for the confusion. Hopefully your girl is doing much better now. I suspect that the flea product had a permethrin / pyrethrin in it and she was reacting to that. She is probably on oral methocarbamol at this time. I will send this on to the moderators to process that refund.