Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

His low jaw tremble specialy when open large mouth, Solo is

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: His low jaw tremble specialy when open large mouth
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Solo is a home less cat and we take care about him
JA: How old is Solo?
Customer: I am not shure ,probably 7 years or more
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Solo?
Customer: some time some white staff coming out from his mouth
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. The jaw trembling is most likely due to something causing oral pain. It would be impossible to say without getting a good look into the mouth or even getting x-rays of the mouth. It could be an injury, arthritis in the jaw, inflammation of the chewing muscles, bad dental disease, stomatitis (inflammatory condition of the oral cavity), a tumor or a foreign body. If it is possible for you to trap him or get him into a kennel; it would be best to have your vet do a thorough exam to make sure nothing serious is going on that may greatly affect his quality of life. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Hope this helps.

My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. If you are satisfied with my answer, PLEASE RATE IT. Rating it is the only way I get credit for helping you. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.