Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

Can I use a topical flea control and Profender at the same

Customer Question

Can I use a topical flea control and Profender at the same time on my cat?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, we tend to want to stagger the use of these products by a week. This reduces the risk of common transient skin irritation but also ensures we reduce any risk of adverse effects with the two together for Fluffy.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you so much
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

You are very welcome, my dear.

Have a lovely weekend,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )