Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

My kitten woke from a nap fell off bed couldn't really walk

Customer Question

My kitten woke from a nap fell off bed couldn't really walk legs very weak now she is on floor eyes rolled back and closed but berthing
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: None
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: The kitten just got up is falling around
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your kitten?
Customer: Babi
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am so sorry that no one has reached out to you before now.

I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How is Babi doing now?
2) Can you attach a video showing what is happening?