Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Dog attacked grandsons kitten who is about 4 months old,

Customer Question

dog attacked grandsons kitten who is about 4 months old, shes breathing, maybe in shock. had some blood come out of his mouth this morning but not now I gave her a little water in a eye dropper she got it down. she is still breathing but out of it will she wake up?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Just kitty
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Just kitty?
Customer: I don, t see anything
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you have video to share of what you're seeing with this kitten?
2) Is she able to sit up and walk?
3) What color are her gums?
4) Is she eating or drinking anything without you hand feeding or watering her?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
will the kitten wake up if she is in shock?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please give me a answer what can I do for her he can not go to vet,

If she's in shock she may pass away, especially if something internally has been ruptured.

The best thing in this case would be to keep the kitten in a dry area that's safe and padded at about 75 degrees and continue to offer food and water if she can swallow. Without diagnostics and medical treatment, its going to be very hard for the kitten to survive if the injuries are life-threatening.