Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is 1 years old and s right eye has been watery. He

Customer Question

My cat is 1 years old and his right eye has been watery. He has been sneezing. Does he have an infection?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name?
Customer: I haven't figured out a name for him yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about For?
Customer: No do I have to pay for anything?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 10 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about your cat.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to earn your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• I'm guessing you haven't had him that long since you don't have a name for him yet. Can you give me some more information about his history? How long have you had him?
  • Is he from a shelter?
  • Has he had any vaccinations?
  • Is he eating and drinking okay?
  • Are you able to take his temperature?