Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

My cat Pookie has always been underweight.. But after an

Customer Question

My cat Pookie has always been underweight. . But after an infestation of bed bugs by one of my neighbors (contributing a sofa that was full of them to me) I see that Pookie seems to be skin and bones. . .I am suffering from a meninginoma, and my husband is away, but is there anything I can do to rid him of what seems to be having him lose a lot of weight.
He will not let me try to examine him for bed bugs. . I am alone suffering from a meninginoma but I am scared to death that my Pookie might be suffering in silence.
I am not aloud to drive. Please help me and Pookie if you can. I have no where to turn.
Renee Evers
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 3 months ago.

Hi Renee. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about Pookie's situation with his weight loss. Do you feel that he's still eating well? Is he drinking more than normal or urinating more than normal? Is he having any vomiting or lose stools?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

the customer said the cat is eating, she said she wants to talk to you instead of chatting here. Can you send her the Phone service offer? Thank you.

I'm very, very sorry for my delay. Right after I posted, I lost power due to a thunderstorm passing through. I'm not set up for phone calls at this time. I can opt out to see if another expert can assist with that.