Hello, my name is***** and I will help you.
Ingesting petrolium products is indeed very toxic.
I hope that you washed her with detergent to get that oil off (like they do for birds in an oil spill.
This is what I recommend for snowy. Get a bag of lactated ringers from your vet and have them show you how to give it under the skin. Give 25cc three times a day.
She is a CAT.
l wouldn't give up yet. Remember she has nine lives!
By keeping her hydrated there is less stress on both the liver and kidney.
You can still try giving her food and water like you have been.
She is going to pee a lot with the fluids, so if she cannot get to the litter pan put towels under her and keep her dry and clean.
Now I'm not saying that this will guarantee her survival. But at least it gives her a chance.
I've seen cats survive incredible odds.
Please ask me questions if you need to. I'm here for you and Snowy.
I'll check tomorrow if I can. I live in Hawaii and we have a tropical storm bearing down on us. and we often lose electricity and internet.
If you have no more questions now would you kindly rate my service.
Best to you and Snowy.