Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

I have 7yrs cat was in very good health until 2 days ago &

Customer Question

I have 7yrs cat was in very good health until 2 days ago & now refuse to eat or drink. she just lay in one area & don't move.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: little girl
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: like I said she was in perfect health until a couple of days ago I have five more cats & none has her symptoms
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she strictly indoors?

2- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

3- Any other symptoms?

Friend, it looks like you have gone offline. I will be going offline shortly for the night. I will opt out so another expert could help you if you come back. I am sorry.

Expert:  Terri replied 3 months ago.

How is Little Girl today?

Has she eaten anything yet?