Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

I have a cat he's almost 10 months couple months ago he got

Customer Question

Hello I have a cat he's almost 10 months couple months ago he got fungal infection and the vet gave him griseofulvin 125 and then he got ok but 5 days ago he got panic attached and we took him to vet they got blood test and said his wbc 2.6 and they gave him a shot which was naderlon and when they took second blood test wbc went lil high 5.35 and then vet gave him a medicine cefexim 100 each 12 hrs with b complex base on the blood test results that he has a several bacterial infection but my cat it's been so exhausted and two days he's not eating and drinking water.. I'm so worry about him can you plz recommend me what to do?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The blood results
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) I see that blood work and an FeLV test was performed. Has an FIV test been performed yet? This checks for feline aids.

2) How are his stools?

3) Any vomiting?

4) Please describe the panic attack that he had.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I guess they didn't do FIV test... His stools are like always normal and no vomiting. We notice for one sec he got frozen not moving and rubbed his body and his body got so hard like for a minute. he was purring a lot before this panic attack and noticed the symptoms of looking for a match so we brought a female cat for him and I guess my car got so jealous that my husband was showing attention to female but he's ok with playin with her.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
when he got the attach and we took him to the vet , the vet said that he's so nervous and exhausted

Thank you for your reply.

An FIV test would be wise, on top of the testing that's already been done. The panel is abbreviated, so there are a lot of values not available.

Has your vet administered any anti-nausea meds to help with him feeling unwell?

What foods have been tried thus far?