Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

I have a sphynx kitten, 8 weeks old. I just got m last

Customer Question

I have a sphynx kitten, 8 weeks old. I just got him last night. I have noticed him sneezing and his eyes keep getting goopy stuff in them. Should I be concerned or is it just nerves from being in a new place maybe.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?
Customer: I don't think he has peed but maybe once since I got him. I am hoping that is just because he is a little scared and still trying to get settled.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ellie replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

I will try to help you and your new little kitten today. I have a few more questions for you so I can fully understand the situation. How long have you had him? Is he still eating and drinking? How is his activity level and attitude? Is he playful and active or lethargic and sleepy all the time?