Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

She has little red bumps on her front paws. Nala and will be

Customer Question

She has little red bumps on her front paws.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Nala and will be two in august
JA: How old is Naal?
Customer: 2years and 11 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Naal?
Customer: She is an indoor cat and has moved recently
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is she licking on her paws a lot?

Is there hair missing on her paws?

Is it possible for you to take a picture of her paws and post it or attach it to your next message?