PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

My cat Octavius has been urinating intermittently on both my

Customer Question

My cat Octavius has been urinating intermittently on both my partner and me. He is not urinating inappropriately anywhere else. He uses the litter box frequently, and has been checked for a UTI. We have six other cats, and all seem to get along, though sometimes he can get aggressive with one of the other male cats. (All are spayed or neutered.) Help!
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Rob, it sounds like it may be time to approach this from a behavioral aspect. It may be that something else in the home is stressing him to the point that he's trying to get your attention by taking this opportunity to pee on you and your partner. I would talk to your vet about a trial run of a behavioral medication like elavil, prozac, etc. To try to alleviate the symptoms.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

Hi, JACustomer. Checking in. How are things with your companion going?

Hi Rob,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Octavius. How is everything going?