Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

3 months, been too vet 2 times. Loose stoll swollen an is

Customer Question

3 months, been too vet 2 times. Loose stoll swollen an is and gentiles mild bledding. Running low grade fever, 103.5. On clavamox and metronidazole. Treating foe ear mites and has a mild eye infectiont, on terramycin.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Benjamin
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Benjamin?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How old is Benjamin?

What tests have his vet done?

Does he just pass blood with urine?

Is he passing small or large volumes of urine?