Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

He has tiny scabs at the base of both ears and, pimple like

Customer Question

He has tiny scabs at the base of both ears and white, pimple like bumps towards the tips and edges on the inside of his ear flap.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Sally and he is approximately 8 or 9 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sally?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.

Can you upload a photo(s) of Sally's ears to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing. A superficial pyoderma (bacterial skin infection/uncommon in cats); vasculitis and the pemphigus complex (autoimmune skin disorders) are important differential diagnoses.