Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.
I recently came online and see that your question about Tiny Tim hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.
I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:
1. How old is Tiny Tim?
2. How long has he been acting this way?
3. Is he eating and drinking?
4. And, just to confirm, your primary concern about him is that he's lethargic?
5. Can you tell me the color of his gums?
6. And, lastly, can you take his temperature?
Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.
Thanks for your patience. Deb