Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.

My 18 year old cat was given IV fluids yesterday to treat

Customer Question

My 18 year old cat was given IV fluids yesterday to treat her dehydration and she seems to be in some pain.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Problems with drinking can be serious. I'm glad you noticed it. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Chloe
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Chloe?
Customer: My vet had blood work done and she was borderline good on ceratine, potassium, ect.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Can you elaborate for me, please, what you're seeing that suggests Chloe is painful?