Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

We found our beloved little cat dead today by the roadside.

Customer Question

His whole body was severely bloated and his position was a bit abnormal. We www some dried blood in the abdomen and mouth wa a slightly open but not blood thatwe could see. The body had started to smell and there were a lot of flies but we are in Israel and his body was laying in the full sun in very hot temperature. He had gone soft after the hardness that sets in. Is it possible to have any idea how long he may have been dead and why his poor body had completely ballooned?
Thank you...
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Rebekah Kane replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane, and I will do my best to assist you with your pet today. Please give me a moment to type up a response to your concerns. In the meantime- please take a moment to relay any other pertinent information. Sound good?

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your kitty- my deepest condolences. Are you available to chat now?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am now worried because I can see there are requests to sign up to pay monthly with no option to decline?? I had already put my card details in but it's ridiculous and I do not any to pay anything after this specific situation. My little cat died today as you'll see by my note. Please tell me how I can be 100% certain I will not be charged again after today?
Thank you.
******** **********