Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My kitten got smash under recliner I 't know she acting not

Customer Question

My kitten got smash under recliner I don't know she acting not like her self I don't know the sign if she going to be ik
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your kitten?
Customer: She just laying she try to move she keep me putting her leg like she scratching she keep closing her eyes some
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your kitten. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Gaby
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Gaby?
Customer: She breathing heavy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 9 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your kitten.
I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.
In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• How old is your kitten?
  • How long ago did ths happen?
  • Is she having trouble breathing?
  • Is she having any bleeding from her eyes, nose, or mouth?
  • Is she able to get up and walk around at all or eat and drink?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.