Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

He is about six weeks old and last Tuesday 6/14 the vet gave

Customer Question

He is about six weeks old and last Tuesday 6/14 the vet gave him a deformed a few days latter ( saturday) he acting lethargic wanting to only sleep hot to touch. Still eats and I give him water
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Lucky
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucky?
Customer: We got him after someone threw him out a car window he's really small. His behavior changed overnight from playing normal kitten to sleeping all the time and he acts weak
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry Lucky is not feeling well.

What was he eating up to now?

Do you have a rectal thermometer?

Expert:  Terri replied 4 months ago.

Lucky may have a fever. Normal is 100 - 102.5. If he does apply a cold compress (not ice) to his tummy and pads.

Rub a drop of pancake syrup or honey into his gums to raise his blood sugar in case he is hypglycemic.

Drain the water from a can of tuna into a bowl an let him lap it up for hydration.If he does offer some tuna.

Get a few jars of chicken baby food with no onion or garlic. warm it and see if he will eat some.

He can also have fancy feast or any wet cat food.

Please let me know if he eats and how he is doing.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,