Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

My cat had hair and been to vet hosp and cleaned out he is

Customer Question

my cat had hair balls and been to vet hosp and cleaned out he is still not urinating only once in last24 hrs he is on cisapride suspension 1/2cc 2 times a before feeding himday 30 to 60 min before
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is 18 months old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tiger?
Customer: no he has eaten and been very regular until la week ago Friday. He is strictly an indoor. So there is not a thing he could have gotten a hold of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Is you cat having problems urinating or defecating? When they cleaned him out did they give him an enema?