Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

My cat is heavily bleeding, like insane bleeding from s

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My cat is heavily bleeding , like insane bleeding from his anus
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: He is paralyzed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And our vet thinks we should put him to sleep
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please its urgent. They want to put him down today
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't want my cat to die. I have been waiting for a response since 10:00 am
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. It isn't clear to me if your cat has been paralyzed for some time and now is bleeding or his paralysis and bleeding arose concomitantly. In either event, however, he's a critically ill cat who should be hospitalized at this time on IV fluids and his hematocrit checked to see if he needs to be transfused with blood.