Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Slow weight loss over 3 years, BUN 100, blood in urine :

Customer Question

Slow weight loss over 3 years, BUN 100, blood in urine
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Bobcat male cornish rex
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cornish Rex?
Customer: well, they are normally quite skinny and lively. Bobcat is both
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Bobcat.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Do you know what Bobcat's creatinine level is?
  • Do you know what Bobcat's phosphorus level is?
  • Do you know if he is anemic?

Also, please tell me whaty our question is for me and I will do my best to help.

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.

I just wanted to let you know I'll be going offline for the evening shortly, but will look for a reply from you when I log in tomorrow.

Thank you for using our website.