Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Initially she had a bladder infection : How much is it per

Customer Question

Initially she had a bladder infection
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your cat?
Customer: How much is it per question??
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: I have spent $2400.00 on my girl. She is 14-15 yrs old and the issue she has is something no one has ever seen. It is a multitude of things. I kept this site for later. Right now I have to administer prednisone. And later I will try to explain this multitude of symptoms.
JA: Where does your cat seem to hurt?
Customer: She has no pain. Initially she had a bladder infection, and then her eyes started to water, third eye showed, nose dripped. All clear liquid. She us an indoor cat. She also vomited. She stopped eating. Dr took tests, x-RAYS, BLOOD, and all was ok. She was given a shot of antibiotics that works for 14 days. Her nose and eyes cleared. Bladder infection ok. Her teeth were bad so they extracted 3 and cleaned them. But then her lungs filled with fluod, almost died. Had her in emergency. Her chest is clear. Now she will not eat again and was given a appetite stimulant. Nothing. Not drinking. Eating. Only sleeps. So tomorrow she goes back to the vet for new blood work. No one has a clue because all tests are normal. Dr said maybe a heart worm died and caused a problem, maybe medicine. I'm baffeled. I have had many cats and never a problem as this. So now I have to give her prednisone and get her to drink fluid. If you keep this on file I will return later.
JA: This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: No. The only thing is in 2007 she had a liver problem and I had to give her a special soft canned food with syrange. Fed herIke a baby to get her appetite back. After two months it worked. And she was healthy. Since then she was fine till now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It will be easier to speak by phone because it is quicker and more in depth.
Ms. Leone
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello!
Is anyone there????
I'm not getting any responses.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is about 20 min. I joined also.
How come no response? ??
��
I may have to cancel my subscription. And $5.00 a question.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm available. Typing in more now...

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.

It sounds like you have been through a lot with your cat. She's lucky to be cared for by someone willing to go the extra mile with her. You've done a good job describing her history. Please let me know what information you'd like from me, and I'll do my best to help.

I'll be going offline shortly, but will be back on later this evening. I will look for a reply from you then. Once I know what your question is, I'll do my best to answer it.

Thank you for your patience.,

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.

I just wanted to let you know I am still connected to your question. I will be going offline for the evening shortly, but will look for a reply from you in the morning.

Thank you.