Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.
I'd recommend having Barca evaluated tonight. If she was just vomiting and still acting fine, I think it could wait until the morning. But since her demeanor has changed, it's best to err on the side of caution and have her evaluated by a veterinarian tonight if at all possible. Hope this was helpful and please let me know if you have any other questions!- Dr. C
How is little Barca doing this morning? Any better?