Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

She is acting like she can't see. She is disoriented and her

Customer Question

She is acting like she can't see. She is disoriented and her eyes keep moving from side to side.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Her name is***** not sure of her age because she was a stray that showed up at our door about a year ago. I would say she is quite young? Maybe 2 or 3 people years?
JA: How old is Boo?
Customer: I'm not sure? We have had her for a little over a year.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Boo?
Customer: She isn't eating or drinking water...I had to place her in the litterbox so she could go to the bathroom. She seems very frightened.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs? Were they sudden in onset?

If you drop a cotton ball (since it has no odor and makes no noise), can her eyes follow it?

Any access to toxins, drugs, chemicals, or dangerous plans?

Any change of head trauma?