Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience treating cats in my practice.
16881297

2 yr old cat t by car : rapid breathing right front paw

Customer Question

2 yr old cat hit by car
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?
Customer: rapid breathing right front paw bpossibaly broke
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: ricky
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ricky?
Customer: dont have cash to take to vet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hello
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Ricky and his accident. I am also sorry that it has taken so long to get to your question. All you can do for Ricky, if he survived the night, is to provide support such as giving him Pedialyte, a few drops every 4 hrs to keep him hydrated and give him a dose of Nutrical, available at the pet store, every 4-6 hrs to help keep his nutrients and vitamins up so his body may be able to fight this off. It would be best to have a vet examine Ricky if he does not respond to this because he may develop an infection that would require veterinary care.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 5 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta