Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I have just adopted a rescue Siamese who has a biting

Customer Question

I have just adopted a rescue Siamese who has a biting problem. I know all the signs of a cat who is getting ready to bite(bred Siamese& have lots of experience) This hoever has me very puzzled. Last night, after playing with a feather toy and then relaxing for 5 minutes, Saki attacked my arm badly biting me--I was just sitting there and talking to him quietly. And I am this cats' last hope-he will be pt down if he doesn't stay with me...I don't know what to do
Melode'
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Is Saki declawed?
2) Neutered?
3) Is the biting part of why he was rehomed?
4) Did he go through a rescue group or through private people for his adoption?