Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Paws are cracked and bleeding every few days.Vet says he s a

Customer Question

paws are cracked and bleeding every few days.Vet says he his a low immune. We are struggling to get them healed. He's on 2 meds but not helping yet. The constant bleeding is ruining my apartment carpet and his feet are tender to walk on.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: Not. He's healthy and happy.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry your boy has cracked, bleeding paws.

I have a cure but you will need to put dolls or preemie baby socks on his feet to keep your carpet clean.

You can apply raw honey to any sore or irritated areas. It is a remarkable healing agent:

http://winterparkhoney.ecrater.com/p/4865201/16-oz-melaleuca-honey-raw-unheated

http://oramanukahoney.com.au/animal_care.html

Get it in any health food store. Apply 3 times a day.You will see healing within 2 days, Tape the socks at the top so he cannot remove them. Change daily.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terri