Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

He felt hot to touch yesterday evening and was not

Customer Question

He felt hot to touch yesterday evening and was not interested in anything but rest. He tends to be a little lazy anyway so I wasn't concerned till this morning when he fe
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?
Customer: thank you he is lethargic hard to rouse hot to touch, didn't go in and ask for milk this morning.
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: He is an indoor/outdoor cat about 3 yrs old neutered male..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 5 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Any other symptoms? 4- Can you take his rectal temperature? 5- Can you take a look at his gums and see if they are pink or pale?