Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

My 10month Bengal has lost interest in his food last three

Customer Question

My 10month Bengal has lost interest in his food for the last three days. He is sleeping most of the day but is still interacting and playing and responds when being petted or talked to. He is only nibbling at the new soft food I put out. He has only been eating 4 Health dry food and chicken breast in water in very light oil with a couple of dental treats a day. His weight went from 11.6 to 11.2 in the past two days. I still don't think he has lost his baby teeth, at least the bottom set. There has been white nubs on the bottom forever that have not yet started growing. I am leaving town in a day and don't know if I should take him to the vet before I leave him in someone else's care. He has been neutered since I got him at 3 month. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  angelica41372 replied 5 months ago.
Good Evening, This is Dr. Stevens. Are the tips of his ears very warm? Do you feel comfortable taking his temperature?