Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat has been in labor over ten hours and has had four

Customer Question

My cat has been in labor over ten hours and has had four full term still borns and is having a hard time with the next one to come out. Has been pushing over three hours on this one alone.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your cat?
Customer: I do not know of anything wtong with her except for what i already wrote
JA: Where does your cat seem to hurt?
Customer: Yes she is in dire pain amd crying
JA: The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Has had 4 full term still born
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: Bright Eyes and she is just over a year old
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: This one she is working on now has been trying to have for over four hours
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please, I really need help! Is there anything I can do to help her?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My tel number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your cat, and that you did not get help from an expert until now. I just came online and saw your question. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. How is she now? Have you taken her to a veterinarian?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
I am not able to make calls for the website. She may only need an injection to strengthen her contractions, but she might need a C section to save her life. She needs to see a veterinarian and I hope you have already done that. Let me know how she is doing.