Melanie Goble
Melanie Goble,
Experience:  Relief Veterinarian/Owner at Renewed Strength Veterinary Services, LLC
94403761

Our cat is very lethargic & is not moving around hardly at

Customer Question

Our cat is very lethargic & is not moving around hardly at all. That we can tell not eating or drinking. Took her to the vet late yesterday. No fever, nothing seemed to be internal, gums looked good & eyes seemed clear per the vet. However, this morning she is still not feeling good at all & even is eyes are clear you can still tell by her eye she feels horrible. Usually an active cat. 6 yrs. old, outside & in shop cat. Did not have blood test yesterday. Don't know whether this is something that will pass or if we need to take her back to vet. They did find bacteria in her ears but not real bad. Put drops in yesterday.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Melanie Goble replied 11 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** have been a veterinarian for 11 years and hope to help you with your concerns today. What is your cat's name?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Maggie Mae
Thank you. In this situation, it is generally best to obtain some samples (blood and urine) to check for changes in internal status. When was the last time she ate anything?
Just following up on how Maggie Mae is doing. If I have not answered your question, please let me know. If I have, please take a moment to rate me so that I may continue providing and improving my services.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Melanie Goble