Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Feline Veterinarian in Practice 15 Years

I mostly need a suggestion. My cats do not like to be held

Customer Question

I mostly need a suggestion. My cats do not like to be held and they have ear mites and for a couple months now. I've wrapped them in towels and hold them tight, but just as I get to their ears they are gone. I'm so frustrated because I want badly to get rid of the ear mites, but I don't no how I can get them to let me hold them long enough. Do you have any suggestions?
Submitted: 5 months ago via Cat-Lovers-Only.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 5 months ago.
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby.I would buy some Revolution drops or Adavntage Muilti drops.Those are the drops you put on the back of the neck for flea prevention but they also work on ear mites.Then you would only have to apply the drops once a months.Does that help? Do you have any additional questions?