Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)

She is bleeding from vagina, will not eat. JA: I'm sorry to

Customer Question

she is bleeding from vagina, will not eat.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: 1 year , Kitty
JA: What is the kitten's name?
Customer: a worm came out of her butt so we gave her some worm med yesterday
JA: There are all sorts of infestations MEd can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about MEd?
Customer: just that we gave worm pill last night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has she had these signs?Has Kitty been spayed?How much blood are you seeing? A spoonful, more or less?Does she need to pass urine more often?Any retching, gagging, lip licking or vomiting? Can she keep water down?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?